|First appearance||Filly Royale toy line|
Snow is released as a toy for the newest edition of 'Filly Royale', she is an ordinary filly who is not rare or special, and the visual style she is drawn in is a new style of 'Filly'. The design of Snow being featured in this edition doesn't have any change when compared to any other 'Royale' version of her.
Story from Filly Royale toy line (on MyFilly site)Snow Princess loves ice and frost. Every year on the first day of snow, she is the first one outside, rolling in the snow and throwing snowballs at everybody. She sometimes makes snow indoors by mistake...even in the Royal Spa which she owns.
|Home||Castle of Belisama|
|First appearance||Filly Princess toy line|
|Title|| Queen |
|Other names|| Des Neiges |
|Children|| Duke Linard |
|Grandchildren|| Countess Magica |
|Other relatives|| Cedric (nephew through marriage) |
Duchess Romantica (daughter-in-law)
Emperor Karus (father-in-law)
Empress Diva (mother-in-law)
Queen Leonarda (sister-in-law)
Filly Princess toy line character
Snow Queen (or Queen Snow) is the ruler of the north-eastern region of the Filly Kingdom. In pursuit of making her subjects happy, she came up with the Snow Medal - a reward that is given to any filly who manages to invent something useful or marvelous for the kingdom.
As soon as the winter comes, Snow's subjects should be cautious, since Queen Snow starts to act very child-like: she builds snowmen and rides her sled from any, even the smallest, hill. The queen's favourite activity is snowball fights, and the first snowball of the winter is always thrown at her husband, Sulta(n) A(d)min.
- The Czech translation calls her "Královna Snow Queen" ("Queen Snow Queen").
- The French translation calls her "Queen of Snow" ("Reine des Neiges").
- The Russian version calls her "Королева Сноу" (Queen Snow), treating "Snow" as a name rather than actual snow. This means it's a partial translation and a partial transliteration at the same time.
- The Hungarian, Norwegian, and Swedish translations compound the name into a single word:
- Hungarian: "Hó" (snow) and "királynõ" (Queen) into "Hókirálynõ" ("Snow Queen").
- Norwegian: "Snø" (snow) and "dronningen" (the queen) into "Snødronningen" ("The Snow Queen").
- Swedish: "Snö" (snow) and "drottning" (queen) into "Snödrottning" ("Snow Queen").
|Fillies from the Hair Salon|
|Glory, Karus, Rowena, Snow Princess|
|Fillies from Castle of Belisama|
|Prince Valentin, Princess Amira, Snow Queen, Sultan Amin|