|The Star Crystal|
|Original airdate||March 26, 2019|
|Previous||The Lost Mermaid|
|Next||Farina, the Fire Dragon|
(taken from the official page for the episode)
Today is the first time the students had an astronomy class and Cedric saw in the telescope a star or even a star crystal felling down. It fell to the mysterious forest. If it is the star crystal then it's a great find because these are very rare. They give an ability to fly so you can get to the stars. But it's forbidden to go to the territory that lies beyond the Academy for the students at night no matter the situation. Can it be the fillys (this synopsis is calling the characters using word 'ponies') will break the rules? 
Russian language version (appears on the page when the user switches between the two languages) is the same as ukrainian text.  It is still calling main characters 'the ponies'.
During Astronomy class, Cedric sees a "shooting star" land in the Mystic Forest, which he realises may be a star crystal. Their teacher, Antares, is sceptical, and he reminds the students that they're not allowed outside the Royal Magic Academy at night. After class, Cedric, Rose, Lynn, Bella, and Will discus how to sneak out at night to see the crystal. Battiwigs overhears and reports to Wranglum, who excitedly tells him to go and get the star crystal.
That night, Principal Sparkle and Twilight are enjoying a night walk together, remarking that the students are safely in bed at this time. Rose, Lynn and Cedric then sneak out, aided by a trampoline, a long plank, and a mattress. The moment they make it out, they're greeted by Zack, who reveals he wants to go with them.
Antares meets with Sparkle and Twilight and tells them about the crystal and his concerns that the students would sneak out to look for it. Sparkle and Twilight agree that it's exactly the type of thing they'd do, so they all go to check on the students' dorms.
In the dark Mystic Forest, Cedric and Rose are starting to get afraid, to the amusement of Wranglum, who Battiwigs has brought with him as he tracks the students. Wranglum uses his powers to take control of some crows.
Back in the forest, Wranglum's crows attack the students with rocks. In the panic, Rose falls through the hole in the crater made by the star crystal. Lynn uses her mirror's magic to attack the crows, knocking them out of the sky.
Rose wakes in an underground cavern and Wranglum summons his grounders to bring him Rose and the crystal. The grounders reach Rose just as she finds the crystal. She runs, and receives a mirror call from her friends (who can't safely follow her into the cavern). Zack advises her to head upwards to find the exit. Just then, she drops the crystal and it is grabbed by the grounders, though she successfully fights them off. She nearly makes it out, but Wranglum summons a small quake, causing a cave-in that blocks the exit.
Rose ends up running from the grounders again and drops the crystal before tricking the grounders into falling off a ledge. She just then gets a call from Sparkle and pretends to be fine. After that, she hears noises and thinks it's her friends, only to find a window into Wranglum's crystal prison. Realising he's being watched, Wranglum starts yelling threats, and Rose runs away. She jumps as she gets a call from Cedric. He tells her the crystal will help her escape and she realises she's dropped it.
Wranglum yells at his grounders to try again. Meanwhile, Battiwigs, who fell into the cavern and is now seeking the star crystal in order to show Wranglum his worth, gets knocked over by the grounders and finds the crystal. He shows it to Wranglum but then drops it, and it lands on Rose's head.
Rose uses the crystal's magic to fly out of the cavern (as well as to summon a small tornado of magic to scatter the grounders). Back in the forest, she thanks her friends for their support and flies them back to the academy, where they give the crystal to Antares.
- This episode's pre-credits sequence is the start of the episode rather than a preview.
- This is the first episode in which Sparkle expresses a concern about Wranglum being a continuing threat, in particular to Rose.
- The Russian version's title is a literal translation of the episode's original name.
|Italy||Mar. 26, 2019|
|Ukraine||Dec. 11, 2019|
|China (Mandarin)||Nov. 28, 2019 (iQiyi)|
Jan. 31, 2020 (Hunan TV)
- Ukrainian: 'Зоряний кристал'
- Russian: 'Звёздный кристалл'
- ↑ (In ukrainian) "Сьогодні у учнів перший урок астрономії і Седрик побачив у телескоп, як впала зірка, або навіть зоряний кристал. Він впав у містичному лісі. Якщо то насправді зоряний кристал, то це велика знахідка, адже вони дуже рідкісні. Вони дають силу літати так високо, що можна долетіти до зірок. Однак учням не можна виходити за межі академії вночі за жодних умов. Невже поні порушать правила? " 
- ↑ (In russian) "Сегодня у учеников первый урок астрономии и Седрик увидел в телескоп, как упала звезда, или даже звездный кристалл. Он упал в мистическом лесу. Если это на самом деле звездный кристалл, то это большая находка, ведь они очень редкие. Они дают силу летать так высоко, что можно долететь до звезд. Однако ученикам нельзя выходить за пределы академии ночью ни при каких условиях. Неужели пони нарушат правила? "