|Wranglum in Disguise|
|Original airdate||March 13, 2019|
Original episode order
|Previous||The Blue Rainbow|
|Next||Alone at Last|
Alternative episode order
Wranglum in Disguise is the third episode of Filly Funtasia.
Wranglum takes his chance to take a different form for a day in his efforts to steal Principal Sparkle's crystals.
Thanks to a special crystal Batti finds, Wranglum casts a spell that is supposed to set him free from Dark Mirror. And this time the spell works; only he finds himself released in a form of... a Filly! At first Wranglum is horrified. But after the shock wears off, he realizes this new body might serve him well: he will easily be able to get into Sparkle's office now and gather all of the magic crystals she has collected. He can definitely return to his original wizard body with so much power! Forever! But the spell lasts only a day so he needs to act fast. In the meantime, he'll have to go unnoticed among the Fillys... and live a Filly life.
Ukrainian dub's synopsis
(taken from the official page for 'Filly Funtasia' and translated to English)
It was by chance that Battiwiks found a lost crystal and brought it to his boss, Ranglum straight away. Ranglum started to look for a spell which would be the one this crystal is for. And the spell which seemed fitting the most was one that could have give him an ability to transfer his soul so he could get out of the mirror's prison and to transform into a living being! 
Synopsis from BIGI
Battiwigs finds a crystal that manages to free Wranglum and turn him into a filly called Petunia.
While relaxing with Rose, Will and Bella, Battwigs finds a crystal that he takes to Wranglum. The pair quickly learn that the crystal can grant Wranglum a temporary body, though it would fully disappear at sunrise. Wranglum believes the chance to steal crystals is worth the risk, but Battiwigs accidentally gathers the wrong ingredients for the spell, and Wranglum's new body is that of a (female) Filly.
Wranglum is angry at Battiwigs and sends him away, but uses his new form to infiltrate the school, introducing himself as "Petunia" to the other Fillys. Sparkle puts Rose in charge of integrating who they believe to be a new student, and Wranglum struggles to find time to sneak away. Among other activities, Rose insists "Petunia" help with the search for a cook's missing watch. "Petunia" doesn't understand why they should bother to help since it's just a cook, but Rose tells "Petunia" that even small people are helpful.
Later that night, Wranglum finally gets chance to return to Sparkle's office, but is caught, acts aggressively, and is sent to a floating tower to relax. Battiwigs, who has been concerned about and trying to help Wranglum throughout the day (despite being repeatedly sent away), comes to visit him. Wranglum begins to despair as he realises that he's trapped in a body that will disappear when the sun rises and, remembering Rose's words, he apologises to Battiwigs. With new determination, Battiwigs has an idea and flies off, returning just before sunrise with the ingredients to re-cast the spell. Wranglum returns safely to his mirror prison.
- Colorscript is by Dani Canovas who was a part of the old production team;
- Channel 5 and meWATCH VOD in Singapore consider it to be episode number 18;
- The dart Will throws is colored like the branches of the bush before Battiwigs begins pulling it out.
- When Wranglum's mirror turns sideways after Wranglum himself turns into a filly, the reflection doesn't turn correctly.
- In one of the shots during the scene with Wranglum in filly form interacting with Sparkle in her office, his filly form's body is visible in the office mirror, unlike the rest of the entire scene as it isn't reflected.
- The episode's name was first given as Wranglum Goes Fillying.
- Italian: Wranglum in incognito;
- Ukrainian: Ранглум під прикриттям (Ranglum's undercover);
- Chinese: 霸冈的伪装;
- Serbian: Prerušeni Renglum;
- Hungarian: Wranglum álruhában;
- Czech: Wranglum v převleku;
- Hebrew: ורנגלם מחופש;
- Latin American Spanish: El disfraz de Wranglum;
- German: Wranglum in Tarnung (part 1) and Petunia in Schwierigkeiten (part 2);
- (In ukrainian) "Батівікс випадково знайшов загублений кристал і одразу приніс його володарю Ранглуму. Ранглум почав шукати закляття, яке підходить саме до цього кристала. Найбільш підходящим йому здалося закляття, яке дозволить йому перенести свою енергію, щоб вибратися із дзеркальної в'язниці і перетворитися на живу істоту! "